Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 7 15/5

Team-Assigned Tasks

Project Plan: 100% complete, took 8.1 hours total. Received sign-off from the client. Updated the project plan with her suggestions.
Content Analysis: 50% complete, took 2 hours. Reviewed Lead Instructional Designer's draft and gave feedback
Meet with Team: 100% complete, took 0.75  hours. We discussed the content analysis and instructional strategy deliverables.
Completed Team 15/5: 100% complete, took 15 minutes. See the team site for details.

Reflection

Remembering: What did I do?

See the Team-Assigned Tasks for specifics. I also completed my assigned reading.

Understanding: What was important about what I did? Did I meet my goals?

The particular ebb and flow of the project left me with relatively little to do this week. I feel that I gave some detailed and quality feedback on the content analysis, and had a productive meeting with the team. My goals were, therefore, met.

Application: When did I do this before? Where could I do this again?

This kind of analysis and team meeting comprises the routine parts of a project, so I am not being facetious to say that I have done this numerous times before, and will again in the future.

Analysis: Did I see any patterns or relationships in what I did?

Our team is settling into a nice groove. Meetings are to-the-point and task-focused. Material production is on-time.

Evaluation: How well did I do? What worked? What do I need to improve?

By staying relatively "hands-off" this week (possible due to my reduced responsibilities in all open deliverables), things ran very smoothly. I don't see any areas for improvement, just because I didn't have much to do this week.

Creation: What should I do next? What is my plan/design?

I will review the treatment design material created by Deborah and give some good, detailed suggestions. I will meet with the group on Thursday to discuss the development of the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment