Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 9 15/5

Team-Assigned Tasks

Content Analysis: 100% complete, took 2.3 hours total. Reviewed Lead Instructional Designer's final draft and gave feedback
Meet with Team: 100% complete, took 1.25 hours. We discussed the content analysis, instructional strategy, treatment design and rationale, and treatment report deliverables.
Completed Team 15/5: 100% complete, took 15 minutes. See the team site for details.

Reflection

Remembering: What did I do?

See the Team-Assigned Tasks for specifics. Additionally, I completed the assigned readings on SCORM and engaged my team members in conversation on that subject.

Understanding: What was important about what I did? Did I meet my goals?

The importance of all that I did this week is the same: the last pieces are falling into place to allow for the initial development of the curriculum. My goals were few this week (the past three weeks have been relatively slow ones for me), and all were met.

Application: When did I do this before? Where could I do this again?

These meetings and analyses are becoming more and more regular throughout this semester. I'm sure similar meetings will occur through the remaining weeks

Analysis: Did I see any patterns or relationships in what I did?

We are entering a period in which the preliminary analyses are completing, allowing for development steps to be taken. The gradual progression from nascent thought to completed product is continuing.

Evaluation: How well did I do? What worked? What do I need to improve?

I think I did okay this week, though again suffered from a lack of tasks to complete. My task is to create a presentation on what SCORM can accomplish for our next team meeting. I feel that our meetings have gone well and our team on task. I am not aware of areas in need of obvious improvement.

Creation: What should I do next? What is my plan/design?

My plan for this week is to have an early meeting, in which the Instructional Strategy and Treatment Design and Rationale are reviewed, and SCORM is considered. We will finalize the first two deliverables at this time, and develop a list of learning objects to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment