Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week 8 (Spring Break) 15/5

Team-Assigned Tasks

Content Analysis: 60% complete, took 2.2 hours. Reviewed Lead Instructional Designer's second draft and gave feedback
Meet with Team: 100% complete, took 0.75 hours. We discussed the content analysis and instructional strategy deliverables.
Completed Team 15/5: 100% complete, took 15 minutes. See the team site for details.

Reflection

Remembering: What did I do?

See the Team-Assigned Tasks for specifics.

Understanding: What was important about what I did? Did I meet my goals?

It's always important to meet together with the team and discuss the deliverables. The feedback I gave on the content analysis was, hopefully, helpful to the team.

Application: When did I do this before? Where could I do this again?

Feedback, both written and verbal, play a vital role in all projects and person-to-person interactions. Its a ubiquitous life thing.

Analysis: Did I see any patterns or relationships in what I did?

The production, feedback, revisions schedule is becoming more definitive.

Evaluation: How well did I do? What worked? What do I need to improve?

Apart from being tired during our team meeting (and thus more likely to remain passive), there were no major concerns or areas for improvement this week. I had little to do, which helped.

Creation: What should I do next? What is my plan/design?

Post-Spring-Break Week will start with a bang. Upon receiving a final draft of the content analysis from the Lead Instructional Designer, I will forward on to the Client and Sponsor for comments and approval. Our team will begin producing both the instructional strategy and treatment rationale, and I will help edit those documents. We are currently about one week ahead on production of deliverables, a place at which I would like to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment